Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Weekend

     Hi guys! I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend! Mine was filled with a lot of cooking, baking, eating, friends, and family. One of my family's many holiday traditions is baking Pizzelles and Italian Anise Cookies. They are delicious! Both desserts are fun to make, but even better to eat! Easter egg dyeing is always a must for my sister Daria and I. I love all the pastel colors! Every Easter, my mom, my sister, and I go to church in the morning and while we're at church, my dad starts cooking for our big Easter dinner later on in the day. When we get back home from church, my family always has Easter breakfast together and this year was no different. Around 3 o'clock, all of our family came over our house and enjoyed delicious food and contagious laughter. It was great to see everyone all together! The day ended with a beautiful sunset that was too gorgeous not to capture. I attached some photos I took throughout the weekend of some our Easter festivities! Enjoy!

     -Reneè






Pizzelles!

     



My dad's attempt at making a bunny out of dough haha


Pizzagaina!




Italian Anise Cookies!



Easter breakfast


Easter egg dyeing


For more pictures, you can check out my Instagram: @renee_contino


No comments:

Post a Comment