Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Fashion: Casual Chic

     Hey guys! Spring has officially arrived in New England, which means those bulky winter jackets and heavy knit sweaters are getting tucked away somewhere very far away from me for awhile. I wish this weather would last forever! Although Spring has sprung and the sun is shining, it is still a little chilly to be wearing full-on Summer apparel. I find my style inspiration from many different sources, but one of my favorites is just looking at the people around me. Although I attend a fairly small college, everyone has their own sense of style. With this in mind, I thought I would take some photos of my friend Lydia in her fashionable outfit that is also appropriate for the Winter to Spring transition! It was fun to just walk around the Fenway area of Boston, enjoy the nature around the city and take in all that it has to offer. Enjoy!

     Meet Lydia! Her style is very casual chic and sometimes preppy. She likes to wear simple clothing pieces, but adds statement accessories, shoes or blouses to dress up the look. As you can tell by the pictures you are about to see, Lydia's favorite clothing color is black. You can never go wrong with wearing black; it is very easy to dress it up or down. Her style inspiration comes from where else... tumblr, J-Crew catalogs, and the people around her! 

     - Reneè

Cardigan- Marshalls
Romper- Marshalls
Tights- Gap
Watch- American Eagle
Ankle Boots- Macy's



















For more photos, you can check out my Instagram: @renee_contino

You can also check out Lydia's Instagram: @zepeda_lydie


No comments:

Post a Comment