Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Boston Strong

     April 15, 2014. Today marks the one-year anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombing. With four lives lost and over 170 people injured, all my thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of those affected. I believe this year’s marathon will be like no other. I believe faces will be filled with emotion and hearts filled with pride and strength. Though this tragedy will never be forgotten, the city of Boston and a plethora of people around the world have come together to make this city a stronger community.

     Yesterday, a few of my friends and I went on a long walk as the sun was setting. It was gorgeous outside during the day and we thought...instead of going to the gym, why not be outside, enjoying the beautiful spring breeze, and taking a stroll around the luminous city of Boston? We made our way through the Fenway area to the reflecting pool next to The First Church of Christ, Scientist and the Prudential building. As we were walking, I found some eye-catching places to take some pictures. I hope you enjoy!

#BostonStrong
    

     -Reneè











For more pictures, you can follow my Instagram: @renee_contino

"Trials are what made me strong. My imperfections make me who I am. All the struggle that I have over come are why I act the way I do. I live for myself and no one else, and being this way gives me strength to go on to tomorrow" -unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment