Tuesday, April 8, 2014

With Sunshine Brings Happiness

     This week was the first week in a while that it actually felt like Spring. It was nice to finally get a break from the cold, gloomy weather we've had lately. Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons to take pictures. I live in Massachusetts, but I spend most of my weekends during the Summer in Maine. I am very fortunate to have a summer cottage in Ogunquit, Maine that I can enjoy with my friends and family. Even though it is only an hour drive from my house, every time we go up there feels like a mini vacation. It's nice to relax and enjoy the beaches and the company of new faces around me. My family has had our cottage before I was even born, so it has always been a place dear to my heart. I thought I would share some photographs I have taken from the past few weeks and some from last summer in a variety of places in Massachusetts and Maine. Enjoy!

     - Reneè

For more photos, you can check out my Instagram:@renee_contino









No comments:

Post a Comment