Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dress for Success

     Hi guys! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. With finals and essay assignments in full force a week ago, I was trying to focus on those, so I could end my first year of college on a good note. Now, with those out of the way, I can officially say that I finished my first year of college and can honestly say it was one of the best experiences of my life! It was definitely a transition phase at first with moving in to a city and adjusting to living with someone I have never lived with before, but I was surprised how fast I adjusted to the college lifestyle and made the best of it. I couldn't have asked for a better roommate for my first year of college. (shoutout to Nicole!) I remember meeting her the day of orientation in the parking lot because we both drove to the college because we live fairly close to the college already. I remember we both did not know where to go, so we both just stuck together during check-in and when room assignments came along, we were assigned to room together for our two-night stay at orientation. After mingling around and meeting a bunch of great people, we ended up talking the first night until 2 in the morning just getting to know each other. We realized that we had so much in common, so we decided to actually room together for our freshman year of college. I can honestly say she was a great roommate and definitely contributed to making my freshman year a great one! 

     The friendships I have made during my college journey, I can honestly say will last a lifetime. I have met so many amazing and genuine people that made my freshman year worthwhile. I cannot wait until sophomore year and to go back to the school that made a lasting impact on me and the people that I have shared many fond memories with!

     Enough with the sappiness haha. I decided to take some photos of some Spring/Summer fashion! I took photos of my sister Daria's outfit that she wore on Easter and she then took photos of my outfit as well! I hope you enjoy and I wish everyone the best of luck on their finals and if you are done, welcome to the start of Summer!

     -Reneè








Navy & White Stripped Maxi Dress - Marshalls

Roxy Hat - Marshalls

White Cardigan - Macy's












Basic Black Tanktop

Black & Ivory Printed Maxi Skirt - Urban Outfitters

Leather Sandals - American Eagle

Ivory Cardigan - Macy's






For more photos, you can check out my Instagram: @renee_contino


No comments:

Post a Comment