Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Charles River


     Hey guys! So on Saturday, my friends and I decided to go for a “run” around the Charles River. We all know how that went… we ended up running for 2 miles and walking for 3 miles. At least that’s what we like to think. Anyways, it was a little gloomy and the forecast called for rain showers in the late afternoon. I realized that I could take some eerie photos along the way. “Life’s a gamble”. That’s what was quoted on the dock next to me as I was running past the serene waters of the Charles. I found this quote really eye-catching because it wasn’t around any graffiti or miscellaneous writing; it was like the small dock looking over the river was designated just for that quote. I found it quite artsy, so what did I do? Yupp… I stopped, took out my phone, and took a picture. We also ran over this bridge that had graffiti on it and I thought it was awesome! Like always, I had no idea what was written on it, but the look of it was striking and it exuded that urban feel of the city. I also love how in a moderately big city we can have the view of overwhelmingly tall skyscrapers and streetlights, but also the relaxing view of the water next to Storrow Drive. 

      -Reneè






"Life's a gamble"



"Make History"





Lydia & Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment