Saturday, April 19, 2014

Shoot for the Stars

     Hi everyone! I don't know if it's just my teachers, but it seems like they have been piling on the homework, essays, and tests last minute and I have been swamped with assignments due within the next two weeks. I keep telling myself that I will try to start early on my essays, which I did do for my American Art class and passed in early, but I now have two essays due next week that I haven't started yet... good job Reneè! However, with all the stress that comes with college, I've learned to except the fact that things are going to be stressful and time consuming. I like to take a deep breathe and finish my assignments one at a time and I know eventually I will finish what I need to. I know I'm not the only one that feels this way because many of my friends and by many I mean ALL my friends have been stressed out with school lately and that seems to be whats been on everyones' mind. But with all the ink-less pens and worn-out keyboards, I wouldn't change it for the world because it is what comes with being a college student and a reflection on how time goes by too fast. Yes, I may be worn-out with school work, but my first year of college is coming to and end and the people I have met have made this one of the best experiences of my life! 

     I am finally able to put up these pictures of my friend Ana! It has been about two weeks that I have told her I would put these pictures up, but now that I am home for the Easter holiday, I felt like this would be the best time to post her lovely smile in my blog! One day during school a few weeks ago, I was talking to Ana and realized how totally adorable I thought her outfit was. I asked her if I could take photos of her for my blog and as a lover of photography herself, Ana didn't hesitate a bit. I thought her cool hipster-esque style consisting of a white cotton crop top with black embellishments and her navy blue velvet skirt were awesome for the Winter to Spring transition! Enjoy!

     -Reneè

Crop Top- Brandy Melville
Velvet Skirt- Marshalls
Combat Boots- Amazon
Tights- Marshalls
Red Lipstick- Nars










For more photos, you can check out my Instagram: @renee_contino
You can also check out Ana's Instagram: @anadabonana

No comments:

Post a Comment