Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Back to the Beach

     Hi guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend and Mother's Day! My family and I spent our first official weekend in Maine at our Summer cottage and it was so rejuvenating. After packing everything up at my college dorm and transferring it all back to my house, it was nice to get away and relax in a place so close to the ocean. My family and I love to take morning walks at Ogunquit Beach, so of course we did just that. The weekend turned out to be beautiful especially on Sunday, so I took some photos of the beach, the scenery, and some little miscellaneous things that I happened to stumble upon! I hope you enjoy and I hope everyone has a great week!

     -Reneè



Ogunquit Beach, Ogunquit, Maine







Meet my dog Conrad!






This is a picture I took about a week ago in Boston, so I just thought I would include it!


Taking a stroll in downtown Ogunquit





On Mother's Day, my family and I took my mom out to brunch at this great restaurant called Merriland Farms Cafe. It was right next to a golf course, so the scenery was beautiful!







For more photos, you can check out my Instagram: @renee_contino


No comments:

Post a Comment