Monday, May 11, 2015

Cityscape // Boston

Hey guys! I am officially finished with my sophomore year of college and now I can enjoy the summer months before going back to school! I can't wait for this summer and to hangout with my family and friends under the summer sun. I recently was looking through my photos on my computer and found some of my favorite photos that I took throughout this school year. I am very grateful to be calling the beautiful city of Boston my home, whether I am at school or at home where I only live 20 minutes from the city. I truly appreciate the beauty that this city has to offer and the amazing opportunities and people in it. With that being said, I thought I would share some of my favorite photos that I have taken throughout this school year and wish everyone a great start to summer!

                                - Reneè











Music Corner

Say It, Just Say It by The Mowgil's





For more photos, you can check out my Instagram @renee_contino




No comments:

Post a Comment