Thursday, July 10, 2014

All American

     There's nothing I love more than the sea breeze during the summertime. I find it so relaxing and calming; all I want to do is lay in a hammock and fall asleep to the sound of the waves crashing the beach shore. One can dream... Anyways, I hope everyone had a great Independence Day! This year, like many others, I spent Fourth of July weekend in Maine with my friends and family. It was great! Stars and stripes everywhere, flags flying, fireworks bursting, sparklers glowing, smiles all around; what gets better than that? One of the best parts about this time of year is that I have the time to take loads of pictures. I thought I would share some photos I've taken over the past few weeks!

      -Reneè


Wessagusset Beach: Weymouth, Massachusetts



Wells, Maine





Cape Porpoise, Maine







Boston Opera House: Boston, Massachusetts






North End: Boston, Massachusetts









Kennebunkport, Maine








Music Corner

I've been a huge fan of the The 1975 for a while now, but I recently discovered a remix to their song Settle Down that I loved. Check it out!



For more pictures, you can check out my Instagram: @renee_contino



No comments:

Post a Comment